- About Environtec
- Our Services
- Asbestos Services
- Other Services
- Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
We are a leading UKAS-accredited company specialising in asbestos, water hygiene, fire safety services and lead paint. Join our team and help us provide excellent service to a wide range of clients, including blue chip companies, government departments, retailers, schools, and universities.Based at:
South (Head Office)Salary:
22,000What we offer:
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
|• Intensive 6 month training period, that will involve assisting in asbestos surveys with a desire to becoming an asbestos surveyor.
• Attend courses to attain the necessary qualifications to fulfil the Company’s commitment to progress the trainee to a level of competence.
• Learn how to take asbestos samples (known as bulk sampling).
• Input your survey data using electronic documents on a tablet.
• Learn how to find and assess the risk of asbestos materials.
• Increase your knowledge of building structures.
• Interact on site with building owners and contractors.
• Knowledge of current legislation and guidance documentation.
• Assisting surveyors carrying out asbestos surveys.
• Produce site plans to indicate your sample locations.
• Give advice on necessary remedial action for asbestos.
• Operate under our UKAS accreditation