Trainee Laboratory Technician
Who we are:
We are a leading UKAS-accredited company specialising in asbestos, water hygiene, fire safety services and lead paint. Join our team and help us provide excellent service to a wide range of clients, including blue chip companies, government departments, retailers, schools, and universities.
£14,411 - £20,049 per annum
What we offer:
- 22 basic holiday per annum
- Profit share scheme of up to 5% of your annual salary
- Flexible working – we’re keen to support you wherever this is possible
- Excellent training opportunities – we’ll pay for courses and qualifications needed for your role
- Loyalty holiday increments – you get more paid leave the longer you’ve been with us.
- Free health insurance – with the option to upgrade cover and extend it to spouses / civil partners.
- Company pension scheme – with employer’s contributions for employees aged 22 or over.
- Loyalty reward scheme – a voucher system to recognise longer service.
- Overtime – depending on workload and manager approval
- Work towards obtaining BOHS P401 qualification
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Analysis of asbestos bulk samples
- General laboratory duties
- Ability to work on own initiative within a small team
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- IT / Computer literate