e-LearningIntroduction to Working Safely
This RoSPA accredited Introduction to Working Safely e-learning course provides an overview of all aspects of working safely.
The course includes the following modules –
- Course Overview
- Health and Safety – the Law and You
- Fire Prevention and Procedures
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment
- Slips and Trips
- Manual Handling
Course Length and Certificates
This eLearning module will take a typical employee approximately 35 minutes to complete. On successful completion of the course each delegate is provided with a Certificate.
To complete the courses, users will require a browser with the Adobe Flash plug-in. We recommend the following desktop environment:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or above (IE 6 and above is supported)
- Macromedia Flash player latest version (we support version 6 and above)
- A sound card / audio ability
Please contact us for more information on all eLearning modules and to request group booking discounts.