e-LearningIntroduction to Equality & Diversity
This e-learning course explains what discrimination, harassment, victimisation and bullying is and the negative effects these can have on the workplace environment.
This e-learning course explains what is meant by discrimination, harassment, victimisation and bullying and the negative effects these can have on individuals, customers and the workplace environment. The Introduction to Equality and Diversity e-learning course uses a range of examples and scenarios of ‘typical situations that could undermine fairness, dignity and respect – or could be against the law.
The Introduction to Equality and Diversity e-learning course covers:
- Approaching Equality and Diversity – exploring and setting out the main themes and current policy and legal areas that need to be considered in relation to understanding equality and diversity in a workplace context
- Fairness and Dignity – challenges or behaviours in situations that can undermine or damage respect, dignity and fairness in your place of work
Assessment – the Introduction to Equality and Diversity e-learning course ends with a short assessment to test the learning and solidify the understanding.
Course Length and Certificates
This eLearning module will take a typical employee approximately 90 minutes to complete. On successful completion of the course each delegate is provided with a Certificate.
To complete the courses, users will require a browser with the Adobe Flash plug-in. We recommend the following desktop environment:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or above (IE 6 and above is supported)
- Macromedia Flash player latest version (we support version 6 and above)
- A sound card / audio ability
Please contact us for more information on all eLearning modules and to request group booking discounts.