Our e-learning course is targeted at all employees within an organisation and will increase knowledge of good environmental working practice.
Effective environmental management can bring many benefits to organisations, such as cost savings, a good corporate image and the attraction of new investment. It will also help your organisation stay on the right side of the law. A key part of environmental management is to provide training to your employees on how they can minimise their environmental impact.
Our Environmental Awareness e-learning course is targeted at all employees within an organisation and will increase knowledge of good environmental working practice.
The Environmental Awareness e-Learning course covers:
- What environmental awareness is and why is it important
- A brief introduction to environmental law
- How to identify the environmental impacts of your organisation
- What a carbon footprint is
- Environmental effects of emissions to air
- Water, how we can protect a valuable resource
- How you can minimise waste
- Energy use and energy efficiency
- Noise and the environment
- Approaches to environment management
Course Length and Certificates
This eLearning module will take a typical employee approximately 30 minutes to complete. On successful completion of the course each delegate is provided with a Certificate.
To complete the courses, users will require a browser with the Adobe Flash plug-in. We recommend the following desktop environment:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or above (IE 6 and above is supported)
- Macromedia Flash player latest version (we support version 6 and above)
- A sound card / audio ability
Please contact us for more information on all eLearning modules and to request group booking discounts.