e-LearningEffective Internal Customer Management
The Effective Internal Customer Management e-learning course provides fundamental knowledge and skills to better enable employees to understand the customer journey and appreciate the benefits of this understanding when dealing with customers.
The Effective Internal Customer Management e-learning course covers key areas designed to improve and enhance customer services.
The Effective Internal Customer Management e-learning course covers:
- Who customers are
- The difference between internal and external customers
- The benefits of mapping your customer’s end to end journey
- How you might have contact with your internal customers
- The importance of the three C’s of internal customer care
- The benefits of good customer care
- How the principles of a customer care charter could ensure the delivery of a high quality and seamless customer service
Course Length and Certificates
This eLearning module will take a typical employee approximately 30 minutes to complete. On successful completion of the course each delegate is provided with a Certificate.
To complete the courses, users will require a browser with the Adobe Flash plug-in. We recommend the following desktop environment:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or above (IE 6 and above is supported)
- Macromedia Flash player latest version (we support version 6 and above)
- A sound card / audio ability
Please contact us for more information on all eLearning modules and to request group booking discounts.