Our Data Protection e-learning course provides delegates with information on data protection legislation and how to keep data safe and protected.
Data Protection is critical to any business strategy. All stakeholders (including customers, partners, and employees) need to know that their information will be safe and protected. Failure to do so will seriously damage your reputation.
Using our e-learning course is easily the most cost efficient method for rolling out your information governance training; employees don’t have to take time away from the workplace to attend the Data Protection e-learning course; instead they can learn at a time and place to suit themselves.
- Why is there a Data Protection Act? This module covers what the Data Protection Act is and who it protects
- What is the Data Protection Act? This module covers the key principles of the Data Protection Act and the laws surrounding the Act
- How do we protect our data?
This module covers the role of the Data Protection Officer and staff in adhering to the Act and outlining potential data security risks.
Course Length and Certificates
This eLearning module will take a typical employee approximately 60 minutes to complete. On successful completion of the course each delegate is provided with a Certificate.
To complete the courses, users will require a browser with the Adobe Flash plug-in. We recommend the following desktop environment:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or above (IE 6 and above is supported)
- Macromedia Flash player latest version (we support version 6 and above)
- A sound card / audio ability
Please contact us for more information on all eLearning modules and to request group booking discounts.