LOCATION: HATFIELD PEVEREL, ESSEX
Due to an expanding workload, we are recruiting for a Training Co-ordinator to join our team. The role is based at our Hatfield Peverel office, near Chelmsford.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and successful company with over 20 years trading experience who offer stability, a competitive salary and other benefits.
||Hatfield Peverel, Essex
|Hours of Work:
||37 Hours per week
|Temp or Perm:
||Competitive salary + benefits
|Experience / Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good understanding of Microsoft products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Dealing with all training enquiries via telephone, email and internet
- Marketing and promoting courses to ensure that each course is fully attended and profitable
- Full administration and support to Non-Executive Director (NED), Training Manager (TM) and other Trainers within the business
- Management of Training Course Diary and diaries for NED/TM and other Trainer/s
- Ensuring all correspondence is received and sent to Clients for course bookings
- Liaising with Clients and Accounts Department to ensure all courses are paid for prior to the training course
- Produce course literature, certificates and ID cards
- Liaising with external examination board (BOHS) and accreditation company (UKATA)
- Management of eLearning system, including setting up Users, providing Clients with reports and resetting passwords where required
- Administering the Training area of the Company website
- Advertising courses and regular mailshots to current and new Clients
- Using software packages for exam bookings, eLearning and certificates
- Main point of contact within the business internally and externally for training
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Reliable, adaptable person
- A good team player who has a good eye for detail and a fantastic coping strategy to work under pressure
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and covering letter detailing previous experience and desired salary expectations using the reference above by email to email@example.com by Friday 26th April 2019.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS certificate and satisfactory employment references.
Environtec is committed to equality and diversity and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.