Due to an expanding workload, we are recruiting for Trainee Business Development Manager to form part of our team covering the North. The role is based at our Brighouse office in West Yorkshire.
As a leading independent asbestos management consultancy in the UK with over 20 years industry experience, Environtec sets the standards in asbestos compliance. Environtec specialises in the identification, testing and monitoring of asbestos and we can offer our employees stability, a competitive salary as well as other benefits.
||Based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire
|Hours of Work:
||40 Hours per week
|Temp or Perm:
||Competitive Salary + benefits
|Experience / Qualifications
- Proven work experience in a new business field sales environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Previous asbestos and/or risk management industry experience is desirable but not essential.
- Present, promote and sell Environtec’s full suite of services using solid propositions to existing and prospective customers
- Generate opportunities with new clients in existing and new sectors, retain existing clients and reinvigorate lapsed ones.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to potential customers through cross-selling, networking and cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction and revenue
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the local market’s potential, customer needs, competitor activities and potential for new products and services.
- Track sales and report progress
- Full new business sales training will be available to the chosen candidate
- Any other duties as required by the regional or national management
- A full UK driving license
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- A good eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- The desire to maximise their full potential through further training
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and covering letter detailing previous experience and desired salary expectations using the reference above by email to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is 5th October 2018.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS certificate and satisfactory employment references.
Environtec is committed to equality and diversity and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.