Due to an expanding workload, we are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Reviewer to form part of our team in Scotland. The role is based at our Hamilton office, near Glasgow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and successful company with over 20 years trading experience who can offer stability, a competitive salary and other benefits.
|Hours of Work:
||37 Hours per week
|Temp or Perm:
||Competitive salary + benefits
|Experience / Qualifications
- P402 Qualification (preferred, although training to complete this will be provided if qualification not held)
- Minimum 6/12 months asbestos surveying or asbestos industry knowledge.
- To quality review all asbestos survey reports to ensure that the content and technical aspects of the information are in line with HSE guidance and UKAS procedures.
- Ensure the standards of the reports issued to clients are in line with current legislation, company procedures and UKAS accreditation.
- To liaise with the surveyor or confirm and make amendments to information or discrepancies in order to maintain company standards on reporting. To ensure the final document sent to the client is accurate, presentable and of the highest possible standard.
- Provide training when necessary to field staff to ensure that they are meeting the required standards of reports.
- QAR’s must track surveys from the site survey to delivery of the report within the agreed timescale.
- To inform the National Quality Assurance Manager of any site, surveyor or report issues that need to be addressed at team meetings.
- To comply with all reasonable directions given and observe all policies, procedures and rules of the employer as may be introduced or amended from time to time.
- P402 Qualification (or commitment to undertake training to complete P402)
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and covering letter detailing previous experience and desired salary expectations using the reference above by email to email@example.com.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS certificate and satisfactory employment references.
Environtec Limited is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.