Due to an expanding workload, we are recruiting for a National Quality Auditor to form part of our quality team covering Scotland and the North East. The role is based at our Hamilton office in Scotland and will involve attendance at our Newcastle office for approximately 3 days per month.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and successful company with over 20 years trading experience who can offer stability, a competitive salary, company car and other benefits.
||Based in Hamilton, Scotland
|Hours of Work:
||40 Hours per week
|Temp or Perm:
||Competitive Salary + company vehicle + benefits
|Experience / Qualifications
- BOHS P402, P403 & P404 is essential
- S301/W504 is desirable but not essential
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience
- Familiarity of working for a UKAS accredited company
- Co-ordinating Northern Region internal fibre QC and RICE results as per management systems
- Leading and coordinating the induction process of new team members
- Managing service, repairs and calibrations and inspections of testing equipment, access equipment and RPE as required
- Auditing and training new members of staff and supporting SHEQ Manager in carrying out initial authorisations as per operating manual
- Supporting SHEQ Manager with refresher training
- Managing on-going competency audits of existing field team members
- Carrying out re-inspections of completed surveys
- Vertical audits
- Part of the investigation team as required to assist the SHEQ Manager when complaints and/or non-conforming works arise
- Ensuring all records are correctly filed and updated on completion as per our operating procedures
- Managing internal communication changes of the Northern Region skills matrix
- To provide appropriate feedback to the SHEQ Manager /Associate Director of any suspected non-confirming works
- Occasional cover for other regional offices if required
- Providing assistance to Regional Development Manager for Air monitoring and Surveying
- Assist in on-site training/guidance to less experienced staff
- A full UK driving license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- A good eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Flexible (some out of hours and weekend work will apply)
- The desire to maximise your full potential through further training and site based experience.
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and covering letter detailing previous experience and desired salary expectations using the reference above by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to a satisfactory probationary period, DBS certificate and satisfactory employment references.
Environtec Limited is committed to equality and diversity and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.