LOCATION: South West
Due to an expanding workload, we are recruiting for a National Quality Auditor to form part of our quality team covering Wales and the South West.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and successful company with over 20 years trading experience who can offer stability, a competitive salary, company car and other benefits.
||Newport Office – Travel in the South West & Wales
|Hours of Work:
||40 Hours per week
|Temp or Perm:
||Competitive Salary + company vehicle + benefits
|Experience / Qualifications
- The National Quality Auditor shall be familiar with HSG Guidance and must have obtained the appropriate qualification with at least 24 months practical site experience of the tasks on which they will audit staff
- Minimum qualification: BOHS P402 / P403 / P404 (or equivalent)
- Assisting SHEQ Manager with general quality matters for Newport offices
- Chasing up of internal fibre QC and RICE results that are administered from Head Office
- Inductions of new starters (but not including HR aspects of the induction)
- Arranging service, repairs and calibrations and inspections of testing equipment, access equipment and RPE as required
- Auditing and training new members of staff and assisting SHEQ Manager in carrying out initial authorisations once they are deemed competent
- On-going competency audits of existing staff. Gathering information as required to assist the SHEQ Manager / Training Manager with refresher training
- Carrying out quality re-inspections of completed surveys and 4SC
- Gathering information as required to assist the SHEQ Manager in investigations of complaints and/or non-conforming works
- Ensuring all records are correctly filed and updated on completion of all of the above
- Keeping SHEQ Manager informed of required changes to Skill Matrix
- Keeping SHEQ Manager informed of any suspected non-confirming works
- Air monitoring, either as overtime outside normal working hours or during periods of exceptional workload
- Surveying, either as overtime outside normal working hours or during periods of exceptional workload
- A full UK driving license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- A good eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Flexible (some out of hours and weekend work will apply)
- The desire to maximise your full potential through further training and site based experience.
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and covering letter detailing previous experience and desired salary expectations using the reference above by email to email@example.com.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to a satisfactory probationary period, DBS certificate and satisfactory employment references.
Environtec Limited is committed to equality and diversity and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.