Due to an expanding workload, we are recruiting for an experienced asbestos contract/project manager to form part of our team covering Aberdeen and the region of Scotland. The role is based at our Aberdeen office in Scotland.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and successful company with over 20 years trading experience who can offer stability, a competitive salary, company car and other benefits.
||Based in Aberdeen, Scotland
|Hours of Work:
||40 Hours per week
|Temp or Perm:
||Competitive Salary + company vehicle + benefits
|Experience / Qualifications
- BOHS P402 Surveying and Sampling Strategies for Asbestos in Buildings is essential
- BOHS P403 Asbestos Fibre Counting and BOHS P404 Air Sampling of Asbestos
- Experience of undertaking various asbestos surveys to a variety of commercial and domestic properties
- Familiarity of working for a UKAS accredited company
- Experience of using hand held data collectors is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Oversee the smooth running of the allocated contracts in accordance with the policies and procedures set out by the company
- Schedule appointments, liaise with tenants, ensure appointments are booked in accordance with the contract and ensuring the surveyor working on the contract has their day maximised and daily targets are met.
- Liaise with clients and attend regular meetings to ensure contracts are running smoothly and clients happy.
- Discuss finding with clients, oversee asbestos removal projects, issue forms of tender to contractors, vetting tenders, attend pre-contract and on going site meetings, assisting analytical staff with day to day supervision of the project.
- Maintain target set by Directors and Associate Directors and act on urgent instructions.
- Manager all associated contract documents including KPI, MI, Survey logs etc. and provide weekly updates
- Ensure reports are delivered within the contracted timescales and any client specific exports are delivered accordingly. Highlight problems with the contract including complaints.
- Ensure that all work is issued and invoiced on a monthly basis as per the specific contract requirments
- A full UK driving license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- A good eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Flexible (some out of hours and weekend work will apply)
- The desire to maximise their full potential through further training
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and covering letter detailing previous experience and desired salary expectations using the reference above by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS certificate and satisfactory employment references.
Environtec is committed to equality and diversity and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.