LOCATION: HAMILTON, SCOTLAND
Due to an expanding workload, we are recruiting for an experienced Contract Manager to oversee the smooth running of allocated contracts in accordance with the policies and procedures set out by the company. The role is based at our Hamilton office in Scotland.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and successful company with 25 years trading experience who can offer stability, a competitive salary, company car and other benefits.
||Based in Hamilton, Scotland
|Hours of Work:
||40 Hours per week
|Temp or Perm:
||Competitive salary + company vehicle + benefits
|Experience / Qualifications
- BOHS P402 Surveying and Sampling Strategies for Asbestos in Buildings
- BOHS P403 Asbestos Fibre Counting and BOHS P404 Air Sampling of Asbestos
- Experience of undertaking various asbestos surveys to a variety of commercial and domestic properties
- Familiarity of working for a UKAS accredited company
- Experience of using hand held data collectors is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Undertake surveys of properties for asbestos, Management and Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys and compile reports
- Asbestos air monitoring and fibre counting, asbestos bulk sampling and analysis. Knowledge of current legislation
- Liaise with clients and attend regular meetings to discuss findings, progress of contracts and future proposals.
- Oversee asbestos removal projects, including compiling specifications, issuing forms of tender to contractors, vetting tenders, attending pre-contract and on going site meetings, assisting analytical staff with day to day supervision of the project
- Logistically plan air monitoring and project management jobs and allocate staff and equipment to ensure efficiency
- Assist with the management of specific allocated contracts and staff with respect to logistics of personnel day to day
- Attend meetings with prospective clients to outline our services in asbestos management, surveys and procurement works and compile written proposals/quotations
- Ensure all areas of work remain profitable and that all projects have suitable resources for all works undertaken. All existing and new clients must be serviced to ensure continuity of work
- Manage all associated contract documents including KPI, MI, Survey logs etc. and provide weekly updates
- Ensure reports are delivered within the contracted timescales and any client specific exports are delivered accordingly. Highlight problems with the contract and follow agreed procedures.
- Ensure that all work issued is invoiced on a monthly basis as per the specific contract requirements
- Conduct training of new and existing staff as and when required
- Conduct on going site audits of new and existing staff of both surveys and analytical works to ensure quality standards are being maintained
- A full UK driving licence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- A good eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Flexible (some out of hours and weekend work will apply)
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and covering letter detailing previous experience and desired salary expectations using the reference above by email to email@example.com.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS certificate and satisfactory employment references.
Environtec is committed to equality and diversity and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.