Due to an expanding workload, we are recruiting for a Contract Administrator to join our team covering the South East. The role is based at our Head Office in Hatfield Peverel and will involve carrying out various duties to oversee the smooth running of contracts ensuring asbestos information is delivered to clients accurately and within the specified time frame.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and successful company with 25 years trading experience who can offer stability, a competitive salary, and other benefits.
||Hatfield Peverel, Chelmsford, Essex
|Hours of Work:
||37 Hours per week
|Temp or Perm:
||Competitive salary + benefits
|Experience / Qualifications
- Previous Administrative experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly organized, flexible with good communication and keyboard skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as client interaction will be required
- The ability to work within a team, a good eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure for month end deadlines.
- To oversee the smooth running of the contracts in accordance with the policies and procedures set out by the company. Ensuring daily Administration duties are accomplished
- Schedule survey appointments into the company database (TEAMS), liaise with tenants and clients via telephone and letter and ensure appointments are booked in accordance with the Contracts and that Surveyors days are maximised
- Maintain targets set by the Office Manager and act on any urgent instructions received
- Attending meetings alongside the Contract Manager
- Communicate other departments including Laboratory and Plans
- Issue a regular update to inform all parties of report quantities at each stage for weekly target
- General communication/correspondence with clients.
- Any other administrative duties as and when required
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work within a team and take instructions
- A good eye for detail
- The ability to work under pressure to achieve month end deadlines
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and covering letter detailing previous experience, desired salary expectations and notice period using the reference above by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS certificate and satisfactory employment references.
Environtec is committed to equality and diversity and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.