We are recruiting for an Asbestos Contract Administrator to work within our Head Office.
The role is based in our Chelmsford office in Essex and will involve carrying out various duties to oversee the smooth running of contracts ensuring asbestos information is delivered to clients accurately and within the specified time frame.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and successful company with over 20 years trading experience who can offer stability, a competitive salary and other benefits.
||Hatfield Peverel, Chelmsford, Essex
|Hours of Work:
||37 Hours per week
|Temp or Perm:
||Competitive + benefits
|Experience / Qualifications:
- Previous Reception and Administrative experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly organized, flexible with good communication and keyboard skills
- Previous administrative experience within the asbestos industry
- Oversee the smooth running of the Reception area in accordance with the policies and procedures set out by the company
- Answering incoming calls and transferring them efficiently to the right person with all information
- Sorting and handling of the mail each morning and also franking the post in the afternoon for collection
- Updating the diaries for the Boardroom and Meeting Room
- Greeting visitors into the office as the first point of contract
- Assisting admin team with client contracts
- Schedule survey appointments into the company database (TEAMS), liaise with tenants via telephone and letter and ensure appointments are booked in accordance with the Contracts and ensuring that Surveyor’s day is maximised
- Maintain targets set by the Office Co-ordinator and act on any urgent instructions received
- Communicate with other departments including Laboratory and Plans
- Issue a regular update to inform all parties of report quantities at each stage for weekly target
- General communication/correspondence with client
- Any other administrative duties as and when required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as client interaction will be required
- The ability to work within a team, a good eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure for month end deadlines are also essential
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and covering letter/email quoting the vacancy reference above. Your letter should include details of your salary expectation and notice period. Please email: email@example.com. Clsoing date: Friday 28th September 2018.
Strictly no agencies
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS certificate and satisfactory employment references.
Environtec is committed to equality and diversity and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.