LOCATION: CHELMSFORD, ESSEX
Due to an expanding workload, we are looking to recruit an experienced and motivated Business Development Manager to become a key part of our commercial team in Essex. The role is based at our Chelmsford office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and successful company with over 20 years trading experience who can offer stability, a competitive salary and other benefits.
||Based in Chelmsford, Essex
|Hours of Work:
||40 Hours per week
|Temp or Perm:
||Competitive Salary + company vehicle + benefits
|Experience / Qualifications
- Proven and measurable experience a a field sales executive or BDM within the B2B market sector
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite
- Thorough understanding of sales, marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner with a passion for sales. Self-motivated with a results driven approach
- Some knowledge of Asbestos services an advantage but by no means a pre-requisite
- Candidates applying for this role should ideally have a minimum of 4 years previous new business sales experience within B2B market, may suit someone with a background in waste management or workwear sales.
- Presenting Environtec to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Responsible for lead generation and appointment setting
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution; pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the regional management team
- Individual responsibility for new business and you are expected to self-manage; however, you will be part of a growing team of people with the same job title. Support is available from the National Sales Manager and Directors for complex large pitches and strategies
- Representative Environtec at industry events and tradeshows
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is current
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following company procedure
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner, to pass to the Bid Team any tenders required to be completed.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detailing
- A full clean UK driving licence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- The ability to work under pressure to ensure all sales opportunities are captured and explored
- Flexible approach to working hours when required
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS certificate and satisfactory employment references. To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and covering letter detailing previous experience and desired salary expectations using the reference above by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Environtec Limited is committed to equality and diversity and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.