Due to an expanding workload, we are recruiting for a qualified asbestos surveyor/analyst to form part of our team covering the Midlands. The role is based at our Mansfield office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and successful company with over 20 years trading experience who can offer stability, a competitive salary, company vehicle and other benefits.
||Based in Mansfield
|Hours of Work:
||40 Hours per week
|Temp or Perm:
||Competitive Salary + Company vehicle + benefits
|Experience / Qualifications
- BOHS P402, BOHS P403, BOHS P404 essential
- BOHS W504 is desirable
- Experience of undertaking asbestos surveys and air monitoring
- Familiarity of working for a UKAS accredited company
- Experience of using hand held data collectors is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Liaising on a daily basis with clients, contractors and their representatives as well as members of the public
- Carrying out a range of air testing from leak tests to 4 stage clearance/issue of reoccupation
- Carrying out ‘Management’ and ‘Refurbishment and Demolition’ surveys on commercial and domestic properties as well as schools and other public sector buildings
- Conducting bulk sampling within the region
- Other duties as requested by the Regional Manager to help and support the office growth
- A full UK driving license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT/Computer Literate
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- A good eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Flexible (some out of hours and weekend work will apply)
- The desire to maximise their full potential through further training and site based experience
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and covering letter detailing previous experience and desired salary expectations using the reference above by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS certificate and satisfactory employment references.
Environtec is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.